Please explore the following links for access to some parent and family resources for education:
Support Groups and Drop-In Programs
- Worcester Youth Center – A free drop-in program open daily for youth ages 14-24 in Worcester. Some of the educational, recreational, and social activities at the Center operate year-round while others are seasonal or are by appointment only.
- Parent Professional Advocacy League (PPAL) – A variety of parent and youth resources in Massachusetts
- Keep Connected – A resource for strengthening family relationships
- Children’s Safety Network – A variety of articles, reports, and free webinars about child safety matters
- LGBTQ Youth: Voices of Trauma, Lives of Promise – 13-minute video of LGBTQ youth discussing trauma experiences tied to their identity and how they strengthened resiliency