Want to become a Mentor?
Some requirements to become a LUK Mentor:
- Must be a caring, responsible role model 18 years of age or older
- Able to volunteer once a week for at least one hour for one year
- A valid driver's license is preferred.
- Complete an application and volunteer mentor interview for approval
- Agree to background checks
- Complete Mentor Training
Our Mentees live in Worcester County and ages range from 6-17. They will benefit from having an additional caring, supportive adult in their lives.
To apply, click here: Mentoring Application