Want to become a MENTOR?
Some requirements to become a LUK Mentor:
- Must be a caring, responsible role model 18 years of age or older
- Able to volunteer once a week for at least one hour for one year
- A valid driver's license is preferred.
- Complete an application and volunteer mentor interview for approval
- Agree to background checks
- Complete Mentor Training
Our Mentees live in Worcester County and ages range from 6-17. They will benefit from having an additional caring, supportive adult in their lives.
APPLY NOW: document LUK Mentoring App
545 Westminster St.
Fitchburg, MA 01420
"I really appreciate the things you do for me and the fun times we had."
Other ways to participate in the LUK Mentoring Program:
- Join Mentoring Advisory Board
- Sponsor an activity
- Donate tickets to an event
- Invite LUK Mentoring staff to do a workplace presentation
- Encourage your friends to be mentors
- Participate in the Rodman Ride for Kids
- Make a monetary donation to our program